Grown for their versital uses in the kitchen, fresh or in cooked dishes alike.
- California Wonder: Large lobed, green bell pepper. Pepper typically grows 4-6" at maturity. Top Seller!
- California Golden Wonder: Similar to the California Wonder, but pepper is yellow when it reaches maturity.
- Red Knight: Large lobed, red bell pepper that is approx. 4-6" at maturity.
- Better Bell: Large lobed bell pepper that can be harvested green, or let ripen on the plant until it turns a bright red color.
- Orange Blaze: Orange bell pepper when reaches maturity.
- Sweet Banana Pepper: Sweet, yellow pepper that grows in an elongated form. Great for slicing into a salad.